Volunteer as a trustee
If you think becoming a Trustee might be for you we have listed below the some of the things you would be involved in:
What does it mean to be a trustee ?
• To ensure that Bristol Playbus complies with its governing document, charity law, company law and any other relevant legislation or regulations
• To ensure that Bristol Playbus pursues its objects as defined in its governing document
• To ensure Bristol Playbus applies its resources exclusively in pursuance of its objects
• To contribute actively to the board of trustees’ role in giving firm strategic direction to Bristol Playbus setting overall policy, defining goals and setting targets and evaluating performance against agreed targets
• To safeguard the good name and values of Bristol Playbus, and act as an ambassador of Bristol Playbus
• To ensure the effective and efficient administration of Bristol Playbus
• To ensure the financial stability of Bristol Playbus
• Other issues in which the trustee has special expertise.
Minimum Commitment of Trustees
• To attend monthly general meetings and one Annual General Meeting per year.
• Carry out any agreed actions assigned to you as a named individual or to Trustees in general.
• To be honest and truthful to the best of your ability.
Call or email us for more information:
You can download the following:
|Name||Date joined||Date left|
|Jessica Sellick||6 Mar 2015|
|Pat Foster||3 Dec 2014|
|Claire Dowling||6 Mar 2015|
|Sue Russell||3 Dec 2014|
|June Aland||3 Dec 2014|
|Ruth Patchett||4 Feb 2015|
|Liz Bryant||6 Mar 2015|
|Wendy Sharp||1 April 2015|
|Vin Callan||1 April 2015|
|Mary-Jane Wiltshire||1 April 2015|
|Phil Wiltshire||1 April 2015|
|1 April 2015
14 Jan 2016
14 Jan 2016
30 June 2016