1. How many children can you accommodate at one time?
2. Can you accommodate wheelchairs?
We recommend putting wheelchair users into separate groups in order to maximise space on board the Sensory Truck.
3. Is there room for parents as well?
Yes – we can accommodate parents as well but be mindful of the amount of people allowed on at any one time as it will interfere with the experience the children are getting. Things can get very crowded, very quickly onboard the Sensory Truck.
4. How much is it to hire the Sensory Truck for my event?
|Table giving some examples of costs:|
2 members of staff
3 hrs £350
|5 – 6 hours||
+Fuel supplement @ £2.50 per mile.
Charged in each direction
5. We have our own staff or volunteers – can we just use the Truck ?
We cannot just drop off the vehicle to you and let you get on with it, this would be negligent on our part and we would not feel that children were getting the full extent of the experience of the Truck.